Existing gardens or starting from scratch.
Whether you are wanting to revamp your existing gardens or are starting from scratch, we strive to accurately interpret your ‘vision ‘ of your home and garden .
Our gardens are ‘stylish’ and we pride ourselves on the quality of our work. We cater for all garden styles from classic French or English country gardens to contemporary, indigenous and water-wise gardens.
Seasonal Maintenance & Winter Clean-ups
The success of your garden largely depends on how well it is maintained. We offer specialized seasonal maintenance, which is crucial for the long-term well being of your garden. We highly recommend that we come annually or biannually for specialized maintenance, including pruning/shaping of shrubs and hedges, transplanting, fertilizing, composting, lawn topdressing and gap planting. We also provide advice and guidance on the on-going maintenance and development of your garden as it grows and matures.
Our passion lies in the soft landscaping – creating or revamping beautiful flowerbeds:
- Designing, planning and costing, including detailed plant selection
- Site clearing, tree felling and pruning
- Earthworks, soil preparation and conditioning, including fertilizing and composting
- Irrigation and borehole installations
- Planting and staking of trees
- Planting of shrubs and perennials
- Preparation for and laying of lawns
- Laying flowerbed edging
- Laying pathways
- Laying random paving
- Creating bench areas
- Laying gravelstone, pebbles and rocks
Hard landscaping and project management
Hard landscaping installations are undertaken under direct supervision and are mostly in-house, but can be sub-contracted depending on the scope of the work. Hard landscaping is done in conjunction with the soft landscaping and involves:
- Laying retaining block walls and Gabion walls
- Laying paving
- Installing water features and ponds
- Laying block steps
- Laying driveways
- Swimming pool installations
- Wooden decking
- Installing trellises and fences
- Installation of Cricket Pitches and Tennis Courts